Before You Order110% Price Match Guarantee
After You Order110% Price Match Guarantee
Damaged or Defective Orders
110 % Price Match GuaranteeSeaGullLightingStore.com is committed to providing you with the guaranteed lowest price for your online purchase. For this purpose, SeaGullLightingStore.com is proud to offer its 110% Price Guarantee. If within 10 days of placing your order at SeaGullLightingStore.com, you find a lower and verifiable advertised price (including any shipping and handling charges) on the same individual item seen at SeaGullLightingStore.com, upon proper verification we will refund to you 110% of the difference.
A working example
- You purchased a fixture from SeaGullLightingStore.com for $300
- 4 days later, you find the exact same fixture from an authorized retailer for $290
- The difference in price is $10
- We credit you $11, 110% of the difference in price
To apply for our 110% Price Guarantee, simply email the complete URL (web link) of the competitor's product web page, as well as your name, phone number and order number to Orders@SeaGullLightingStore.com. You will be contacted within 2-3 business days of receipt of claim.
The 110% Price Guarantee Details:
- The advertised price is from an authorized dealer of the manufacturer of the item in question. Prices from unauthorized dealers will not be honored. If necessary, SeaGullLightingStore.com will verify the status of any given dealer's reselling authority with the Manufacturer.
- The item is in new and unopened/uninstalled condition. The 110% Price Guarantee is not applicable to on-sale, repackaged or clearance items.
- The item in question must be of the same finish, crystal trim, and/or share any and all of the same options to which it is being compared.
- Competitor pricing must be verifiable by a SeaGullLightingStore.com Representative. This can only be accomplished with an active URL link. Written or verbal quotes will not be considered.
- The 110% Price Guarantee is only applicable towards individual items. Competitor discounts offered on quantity or trade purchases may not qualify.
- Requests to match pricing from amazon, eBay or "flash sale" websites will not be honored.
Payment Options and ProceduresWe accept American Express, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover as credit card payment. We also accept personal or business checks.
Payment by Check
SeaGullLightingStore.com will accept payment in the form of a check, though these purchases must be completed by phone only. For purchases paid by check, in stock items will not be shipped, and special order items will not be ordered from the respective manufacturers, until the check has cleared. There will be no exceptions to this policy.
SeaGullLightingStore.com Shipping PoliciesPlease be advised that SeaGullLightingStore.com cannot ship any merchandise to PO Box addresses.
Standard Ground Shipping - Small Parcel UPS and FedEx Items
SeaGullLightingStore.com offers FREE SHIPPING on items able to ship via UPS or Federal Express Ground for orders that are $49.00 or greater. This Free Shipping Offer is applicable only to orders shipping to the 48 continental United States. Actual shipping costs will be incurred for orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. Please call 800-974-5307 or email orders@SeaGullLightingStore.com for a shipping quote to these areas. Orders less than $49.00 will incur a standard processing and handling charge of $10.00 plus 10% of the purchase price of each item. Orders cannot be combined for the purposes of this free shipping offer.
What you can expect for Small Parcel shipments
The high value of many of the products offered by SeaGullLightingStore.com requires a signature upon delivery even for UPS and Federal Express shipments. If delivery without a signature is desired, it is suggested that you a leave a signed note on the door with the appropriate instructions for the driver. Failure to do so may result in the item(s) being returned to the shipper by the carrier. Additional charges for this return shipment will be incurred by the customer.
Truck Freight - Large & Oversized Items
Large items, such as large foyer chandeliers and torchiere floor lamps, may ship via truck freight. Orders containing items that must ship via truck freight will incur a $65 surcharge plus 10% of the purchase price for EACH ITEM that must ship via freight. Items that must ship via truck freight are notated by the manufacturer based on the size and packaging of the product in question. Items that must ship via truck freight are marked as such on the individual product pages.
What you can expect for Large Item Truck Freight shipments
Items shipped via truck freight are delivered to curbside or driveway only. Most carries will contact you to set up a delivery time, usually a 2-4 hour appointment window during business hours. As such, it is the customer's responsibility to provide an accurate contact phone number for the delivery address.
If you require special assistance with a Truck Freight delivery, additional services like inside delivery and lift gate are available at an additional charge. Please contact a representative at 800-974-5307 for a quote on these services.
At the time of delivery, the driver will require that you inspect the condition of the shipment and sign the delivery receipt. Be sure to note on the receipt ANY and ALL visible damage to the packaging of your item(s). Noting the condition of the delivery is the responsibility of the customer - not the driver.
If the carrier is unable to contact the customer, the customer will then be responsible for any storage fees or freight charges back to the shipper. See our Return Policies for full details.
Shipping Lead Times
SeaGullLightingStore.com strives to provide its customers with the most accurate information on product availability using the tools and resources made available both in house and by our manufacturers.
The lead times that are posted on the individual product pages are estimates only. These times are estimated based on the assumption that the item in question is currently in stock with the manufacturer and on the manufacturer's typical speed at which orders are processed and shipped.
If your purchase or project is time sensitive, it is strongly suggested that you contact a representative at 800-974-5307 to inquire about expedited shipping services.
Within 1 full business day of placing your order, you will receive an initial order status email providing you with the initial estimated shipping dates for each item on your order. These shipping dates are estimated based on the availability of the item(s) in the warehouses of our manufacturers. If an item you have purchased is made-to-order or is on back order with the manufacturer, your order status email will reflect this along with an estimated shipping date. Estimated shipping dates are subject to change.
Until your order has fully shipped and is complete, you will receive weekly order status update emails.
SeaGullLightingStore.com is not responsible for any costs associated with shipment delays. SeaGullLightingStore.com strongly suggests that any professional services required to install your product(s) not be scheduled until your order has arrived and been inspected.
International Shipping Coming Soon!
Order Cancellation Policy - call 800-974-5307We understand you might have a change of heart and will work with you to put your mind at ease. But please don't wait too long before calling us! Orders are processed and are often ready to ship the same day. So once it ships, a cancellation is no longer possible.
Found a better price? Don't cancel - just tell us! We do have great pricing but if you happen to find a better price you are protected by our 110% Price Guarantee so just call or email us with the details.
You may request to cancel any non-custom item that has not shipped from SeaGullLightingStore.com or directly from the manufacturer without any penalty of restocking fee whatsoever. Please remember, all cancellations are treated as cancellation requests - we may determine it is too late and will notify you of what your options are.
Need to cancel - call us at 800-974-5307
To submit a cancellation request please contact us at 800-974-5307. You can also email us at orders@SeaGullLightingStore.com but a phone call is always best since this action often requires some urgency.
How will you know it was successful?
Confirmation of cancellation - or notification that your request was unsuccessful - will be emailed to you as quickly as possible but can take 2-3 business days. Our manufacturers are not open on weekends or holidays.
Disclaimer: We rely on our manufactures to provide accurate and timely product availability and shipping information. So while exceptional, errors do occur and a cancellation may not be possible. As such, please be aware that items on your order that are indicated as not yet having been shipped may have, in fact, actually been shipped.
Fortunately, this is not the end of the world. We will immediately initiate a return that will go fairly quickly once the item has been delivered to you. Please refer to our Easy Return Policy for more information.
REMINDER: Items that have been shipped cannot be cancelled, rerouted or redirected.
Damaged & Defective Goods PolicySeaGullLightingStore.com always puts the customer first. The strong and enduring relationships that we have developed with our manufacturers allow us to deliver a level of service that the competition simply cannot match. We confidently stand behind our products and will do our best to make things right.
Delivered damaged? Let us know ASAP by calling 800-974-5307
After all, light fixtures usually include glass and fragile parts. No matter how well they are packed, on rare occasions products purchased from SeaGullLightingStore.com may incur damage in shipping.
Fortunately, we can often ship out replacement glass or parts without needing to return the whole item - at no cost to you. If it is irreparable, we will work to quickly return and replace the item.
- SeaGullLightingStore.com requires that damages be reported within 10 days of receipt.
- We will assist you in ordering a new replacement item while we work on returning the damaged one.
- If you receive an item that is damaged do not discard any of the packaging in which it was received. Discarding the original packaging of a damaged item may delay or even void the return.
- Please be prepared to provide your order number, product and the specific nature of the damage. In some cases we may request photos be taken.
- All items that are returned as damaged or defective will be inspected upon receipt. Return of an item found to be in working condition and absent of any damage or defect upon inspection will incur a 25% restocking fee.
Not working? Defects are covered for 1 year.*
Every item sold by SeaGullLightingStore.com comes with at least a Manufacturer's 1-year warranty that guarantees the electrical functioning of the item. The protection of this warranty is contingent upon the proper installation of the item by a licensed professional.
If an item you have purchased ceases to function properly, please contact us at 800-974-5307 to report the problem. In most cases an electrically defective product can be replaced quickly and at no charge.
*A Note about Product Finishes on Outdoor Products
While our manufacturers warrantee their products up to one year from any electrical defects, they do not guarantee the durability of any product finishes on their outdoor products. Our Manufacturers cannot control for extreme weather conditions (such as high salt content air, acid rain, etc.) that may affect the appearance or durability of a product finish.
What else may be covered?
Reimbursement for any electrical work necessary to remove a defective item and install a replacement is at the discretion of the manufacturer and not the responsibility of SeaGullLightingStore.com. In all cases, SeaGullLightingStore.com will leverage its strong manufacturer relationships to acquire up to 100% reimbursement for any additional work due to product defect.
Returns Are As Easy As 1-2-330 Day Return Policy
We understand that the lighting or decor you purchased may not ultimately be what you had in mind and we want to make sure you are happy with the final product. Best of all, we will work with you until you find what you need, saving you time and money.
If you would like to return an item that is in "As-New" condition you may return the product at your expense within 30 days of receipt (based on the date the item was delivered).
"As-New" Condition is:
- an item that has not been installed or modified or wires cut
- in the original unmarked packaging, box and packing material
- includes all parts and product & installation guides
- to put it another way, "as-new" = if you were to receive it, you would accept the fixture as new
1. Receive Authorization & Instructions
To initiate a return, have your order number ready and contact us by phone at 800-974-5307:
Email us at orders@SeaGullLightingStore.com
A SeaGullLightingStore.com team member will review your order and create a Return Case, answering by email any questions you may have as well as providing a return shipping charge estimate.
2. Pack & Ship your item(s)
Once a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number has been issued by the Manufacturer we are in full control of your return.
- Please ensure the item is well packed in its original packaging. Other than the return label please do not write or mark on the box in anyway.
- We will monitor the return and handle any shipping issues if they occur. If the item is lost or damaged we deal with it, not you, and your refund will still be processed.
- Please allow 7-10 business days to receive your RGA number.
For regular sized items, you will receive an email with our FedEx return shipping label attached.
You can then drop the item at a convenient FedEx location or call 1-800-GOFEDEX to have it picked up.
You can track the progress of your return using the FedEx website and the tracking number information.
Large items shipping by freight carrier require some coordination and we will work with you and the freight company to schedule the pick-up.
It will be your responsibility to be physically present at the time the freight company arrives to retrieve the item.
The freight company chosen to retrieve your product for return will be at the discretion of SeaGullLightingStore.com.
3. Your Return Credit
Upon receipt by the Manufacturer, the item will be inspected for "as new" condition and once confirmed we will process your credit less the actual shipping charges.
- We work hard to make this go as quick as possible and the process usually takes 10 business days or less. Unusually, due to transit times and some manufacturers' processes, it can take up to 30 days - so please be patient.
- Typically, you will be refunded via the same method in which the item was purchased.
To File or Not To File a Dispute?
Please do not request a charge back from your credit card company during the return process. Due to the time it takes to resolve charge back disputes, it is usually better to be patient and wait for the return process to run its course. If a charge back has been submitted, we will not be able to credit you for your return until the charge back mediation process has been completed. This process can take up to 180 days. In certain cases, initiating a charge back can void your ability to receive any credit at all.
The Item is not "As-New"
If the item is determined to not be in "As-New" condition we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of up to 75% on top of the return shipping charges.
The Item is Returned Without an RGA
Items returned without an RGA are subject to an automatic 50% restocking fee and based on the item, may be denied.
Exceptions and Items not Eligible for Return
Unfortunately, under certain circumstances items purchased from SeaGullLightingStore.com are not eligible for return.
These exceptions and items are as follows:
- Items sold as final sale (aka Closeout) products
- Custom or Special Order Products
- Made-to-Order Products - please check individual product pages for confirmation
- Light bulbs, parts, glass, shades, etc
- Any item that has been assembled, installed, modified or used in any way
- Any item without original packaging
- Items delivered/received more than 30 days ago are usually non-returnable; if approved the return will include a restock fee
- Items where the RGA (return authorization) issue date is greater than 10 business days will require a new RGA and may be denied
- Expedited shipping and charges for shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or international addresses
- Any product not purchased from SeaGullLightingStore.com
Please note: To ensure a speedy credit, we strongly advise you request prior authorization before visiting the showroom.
All returns must be pre-approved and be accompanied by an RGA number.
Unfortunately, credit due cannot be issued by the showroom. Upon inspection we can usually issue the credit within 1-2 business days so you will get your funds back quickly regardless.
Upon receipt of your return, we will issue you a Return Acknowledgement. This is your proof that we have your item in our possession and what condition the item was returned in.
Although we still have to ship the item back to the Manufacturer we can expedite your return if the item is determined to be in "as new" condition. In this case, your credit will usually be processed within 2-3 business days if not faster.
Some of our manufacturers charge restocking fees for the return of undamaged and non-defective merchandise. Although we still have to pay them, we will waive your restocking fee with a new order of equal or greater value.
The individual product pages will indicate if the manufacturer of the item charges a restocking fee and if so, the extent of that restocking fee. Look for this link Return Information for specifics.
These restocking fees are charged by the manufacturer in addition to any shipping deductions that may be incurred in returning an item.
Large Quantity Purchases
When ordering large quantities (6+) of the same item we strongly suggest ordering a single sample for evaluation before you place the full order.
Returns of any item in quantities of 6 or more units will be subject to a return review. Depending upon the item and the manufacturer you may be charged a restock fee or have the return denied.
"Final Sale" Products (aka Closeouts)
There are many items available for purchase at SeaGullLightingStore.com that are marked as Closeout Products and are further discounted from their regular low price. These are products that have been discontinued by the Manufacturer and are therefore subject to availability as inventory runs out.
- All Closeout Products are sold as Final Sales.
- Absolutely No Returns will be accepted on closeout merchandise.
- Products that are sold as closeouts are subject to availability. Should a Closeout Product become unavailable after placing an order, you will be notified immediately and your order cancelled at no penalty to you.
- If you receive a Closeout Product that is damaged, it must be reported within 10 days of receipt, as per our Damaged Good Policy.
- We will make all attempts to replace a damaged Closeout Product. If a replacement is no longer available, you will receive a full refund.
Through its strong relationships, SeaGullLightingStore.com is able to offer custom products from top manufacturers.
Custom and Made-to-Order Details:
- Custom orders require payment be collected in full at the time the order is placed.
- Once a custom order is placed it cannot be cancelled.
- Custom orders often require production and shipping lead times ranging anywhere from 4 to 16 weeks.
- Custom orders cannot be returned under ANY circumstance. If you receive a custom order that is damaged beyond repair, a replacement will be made for you.
If you are not placing another order with us for the same or greater value, you are responsible for the actual shipping cost back to the manufacturer. We will confirm the shipping amount at the time we process your return request and the fee will be deducted when we process the return credit.
Large Items Shipped via Truck/Freight Liner
For items that were delivered via Truck or Freight Liner, we will work with you and the freight company to make arrangements for the retrieval and shipment of the product. It will be your responsibility to have someone physically present at the time the freight company arrives to retrieve the item. Also, the freight company chosen to retrieve your product for return will be at the discretion of SeaGullLightingStore.com.
Please note: we subsidize the shipping cost to you and it is often more than the $65 you were charged.
Product Descriptions, Appearance and PricingProduct Descriptions & Specifications
The product descriptions, specifications and images displayed on SeaGullLightingStore.com are provided by the manufacturers.
Accordingly, SeaGullLightingStore.com is not responsible for any misrepresentations or errors. In the event of misrepresented product dimensions (product dimensions are typically accurate within 1-2 inches), SeaGullLightingStore.com will be happy to investigate the matter with the manufacturer.
Product Finishes or Color
Be advised that many of the items offered by SeaGullLightingStore.com feature hand applied or organic finishes that may vary slightly from what you see on your screen. For this reason, and due to the fact that SeaGullLightingStore.com cannot control for the settings of any individual user's monitor that may distort the appearance of a color or product finish, variations in product color or finish will not necessarily constitute "product damage or defect."
In the event that you feel you have received an item with a defective finish, visual proof will be required for submittal to the manufacturer for review. Upon manufacturer review and confirmation, you may be entitled to compensation, a replacement or a full refund for the item.
Product Pricing Changes
The pricing of merchandise displayed on SeaGullLightingStore.com is subject to the suggested pricing provided by our manufacturers. Pricing is subject to change without notice. Therefore, and at the discretion of SeaGullLightingStore.com, previous pricing and price quotes may not be honored.
Product Pricing Errors
SeaGullLightingStore.com offers one of the largest selections of lighting products online. Product content is constantly being updated and added on a daily basis. Occasionally, but rarely, this process can result in the display of incorrect pricing.
In the event that a customer places an order that is discovered to include an incorrect price, we reserve the right to revise the price and will notify the customer. The customer may agree to this correction or cancel the order for a full refund without penalty.